5 To Do in 2014
This year is going to be amazing; here is a short list of what to do to be in on the fun!
5. See a Broadway show at the Paramount Theatre.
4. Take the family to SciTech Hands on Museum.
3. Come downtown on the first Friday of the month forFirst Fridays in Downtown Aurora.
2. Attend an event at Culture Stock bookstore. Live music happens every Monday night at 6 p.m. for Music Mondays.
1. Kayak or bike to lunch. Take the river route to your destination this year and enjoy downtown in a whole new way!
Want more fun in 2014? Save these dates!
El Dia de los Ninos: April 26
2nd 2 None 5K: April 27
Downtown Aurora Taste: May 13
Memorial Day Parade: May 26
Aurora Green Fest, Louche Puce Market & Aurora Farmers Market kick off: June 14
Two Brothers Summer Festival: June 20, 21, & 22
Blues on the Fox: June 27 & 28
Alley Art Festival: Aug. 30