12 Days of Christmas in Downtown Aurora
Ho ho ho! Whether Santa fills your stockings or you celebrate a different festive holiday, downtown Aurora has you covered on gift-giving. We have dozens of shops with tons of unique and clever gifts sure to brighten up the holiday season.
Here is just a small sampling of some of the wonderful things you can pick up in downtown Aurora.
12. Cookies from La France Bakery, 118 E. Galena Blvd.
11. Something shiny from Bella Jewelry, 23 N. Broadway
10. A treasured photo framed by If These Walls Could Talk, 32 S. Stolp Ave.
9. 2016 calendar from the Museum Store at David L. Pierce Art and History Center, 20 E. Downer Pl.
8. Baking supplies from PME Cake Decorating, 35 N. Broadway
7. A hot toy from Aurora Regional Fire Museum, 53 N. Broadway
6. Stack of books from Culture Stock, 43 E. Galena Blvd.
5. Irreverent tee from Bad Monkey Circus Shop, 24 S. Stolp Ave.
4. Stylish sweater from YM Boutique, 5 W. Downer Pl.
3. Stocking stuffers from the gift shop at SciTech Hands On Museum, 18 W. Benton St.
2. New wheels from All Spoked Up, 14 W. Downer Pl.
1. Tickets from the Paramount Theatre, 23 E. Galena Blvd.
Happy Holidays! Enjoy downtown!
(Didn’t see what you were looking for on our list? We have SO MUCH more in downtown Aurora. We invite you to explore our many shops, boutiques, cafes, salons, restaurants, museums, theaters, and casino to find just what you need.)