10 Things to Do in Downtown Aurora in 2016
You’ve heard of bucket lists, but have you heard of a downtown bucket list? We’ve got one for you. It’s filled with fun, creative ways to enjoy downtown Aurora in the New Year.
10 Things to Do in Downtown Aurora
1. Explore space. Stop into SciTech Hands On Museum and get a tour of space when you step into their latest exhibit “Space Travels.”
2. Play pinball. Visit The Yetee when it is open to the public during First Fridays in Downtown Aurora and be a pinball wizard at one of a handful of vintage pinball machines.
3. Step back in time. Take the elevator up to the second floor of the David L. Pierce Art & History Center and enjoy relics from yesteryear in Aurora.
4. Sing along. Karaoke at Miss Lee’s Lounge is a fun-time chart topper.
5. Jam out. Enjoy free concerts at Millennium Plaza on Stolp for Wednesdays at the Plaza this summer.
6. Walk through water and art. When the air is steamy, cool down at Isaac 2 or more popularly known as “Swimming Stones” on Benton and Stolp.
7. Ride on the Fox. Stop by Rocktown Adventures and rent a kayak for a few.
8. Go on a scavenger hunt. Can you find all of the sights? Click here for the pictorial hunt.
9. Get up on stage. Audition at The Riverfront Playhouse and get your time in the limelight.
10. Play hooky. Grab your computer and head down to Metropolitan Coworking for a day of productivity and engagement in a great location.